2020 - 2021 Applications
While applications are accepted on a rolling basis, seats are on a "first come, first served" basis. Scholars wishing priority consideration for the 2020 - 2021 school year should use the following dates as a guide:
|Application - $50 *||Jan 23
||Feb 20, 2020|
|Decision Day||Feb 20, 2020 †||Mar 26, 2020|
|Acceptance Deadline||Mar 19, 2020||Apr 23, 2020|
|New Student Enrollment Contract Deadline - $400 *||Apr 30, 2020||May 21, 2020|
* All fees are non-refundable
† Notifications will occur via email after 4:00 PM
For the the 2020 - 2021 school year St. Frances Academy has transitioned to an electronic application available here. To be considered for enrollment and financial aid, ALL families will complete this application. The earlier qualifying families apply, the better their chances of receiving financial aid. DO NOT SUBMIT A PAPER APPLICATION.
To prepare for submission of the application, you will need to upload the following items:
- Request for Student Records
- If your school is forwarding your student records, you will need to upload your most recent report card.
- IRS Tax Return Transcript (alternatively, you can call, (844) 545-5640, the IRS to pick one up)
- IEP/504 Plan (current), if applicable
All documents are to be uploaded in PDF format. If you need assistance follow these handy instructions to scan from your phone.
NOTE: ALL documents must be received before an admission decision can be made.