2020 - 2021 Applications
While applications are accepted on a rolling basis, seats are on a "first come, first served" basis. Scholars wishing priority consideration for the 2020 - 2021 school year should use the following dates as a guide:
|Application - $50 *||Jan 23, 2020||Feb 20, 2020|
|Decision Day||Feb 20, 2020 †||Mar 26, 2020|
|Acceptance Deadline||Mar 19, 2020||Apr 23, 2020|
|New Student Enrollment Contract Deadline - $400 *||Apr 30, 2020||May 21, 2020|
* All fees are non-refundable
† Notifications will occur via email after 4:00 PM
For the the 2020 - 2021 school year St. Frances Academy has transitioned to an electronic application. Following are the steps to apply for admissions:
- Complete the online application for admissions here (a $50 application fee is paid prior to submission)
- After submitting the application, schedule an admissions interview in the same portal
- Following interview, family receives letter of acceptance, wait listing, or denial
- If accepted, family uses the same portal to complete the registration/enrollment process (a $400 fee is paid prior to submission)
- Students submitting priority applications are guaranteed a seat if registered and enrolled by deadline
- Students submitting standard or normal applications are first come first serve, if registered and enrolled by deadline, as long as seats remain available
- Students submitting applications after the standard deadline are able to register and enroll as long as seats remain available
To be considered for enrollment ALL families must complete this application. To be considered for financial aid or scholarships ALL families must submit their IRS Tax Return Transcript. The earlier qualifying families apply, the better their chances of receiving financial aid.
DO NOT SUBMIT A PAPER APPLICATION.
To prepare for submission of the application, you will need to upload the following items:
- Request for Student Records
- If your school is forwarding your student records, you will need to upload your most recent report card.
- IRS Tax Return Transcript (alternatively, you can call, (844) 545-5640, the IRS to pick one up)
- IEP/504 Plan (current), if applicable
All documents are to be uploaded in PDF format. If you need assistance follow these handy instructions to scan from your phone.
NOTE: ALL documents must be received before an admission decision will be made.