Parent Teacher Association (PTA)
Why Support the SFA PTA?
- PTA keeps families informed: Get PTA emails and Newsletter regarding school events and activities. Attend PTA meetings to hear about what hot topics are happening in the school from Administration as well as be heard about concerning issues.
- PTA helps the school & students: Fall Fest, Homecoming, Black History Program, Spring Fest, Staff Appreciation events/
- PTA holds Meets and Greets to allow the families to get to know each other: School Team Watch Parties, Game Nights/
- PTA advocates for our children: Local, State & National lobbying for the education & the well-being of every child.
- Receive FPP hours for attending the meetings/
Monthly Meeting Dates
- November 13, 2019
- January 16, 2020
- February 20. 2020
- March 19, 2020
- April 8, 2020
- May 13, 2020
PTA Meeting Minutes
Stay up-to-date with the SFA Parent Teacher Association by reading our Meeting Minutes. Click here:
09 18 19 SFA PTA Minutes
Vice President- Kirston Thomas