To request more information about Saint Frances Academy or to schedule a visit, please fill out the form below.
SHADOW DAY REQUEST INFORMATION
If your school or parents are interested in setting up a student visitation/ shadow day at Saint Frances Academy, please follow these instructions:
- Create an account to SCHEDULE YOUR SCHOLAR'S SHADOW DAY
- Shadow visits are scheduled between the months of October and April, on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, or Thursdays.
SHADOW DAY SPECIFICS
- Students may wear their school uniform, khaki pants or skirts and a proper dress shirt or buttoned down collar shirt. Students wearing jeans, sneakers or inappropriate clothing will not be allowed to attend their shadow day.
- Visiting students are to report to the main office between 8:00 AM and 8:15 AM on the day they are assigned to shadow. The school day ends at 3:00 PM, at which time they will be brought back to the office and provided a slip verifying their visit to take back to their school.
- Lunch will be provided for all shadows.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call the Admissions Office (410) 539-5794 or email admission@SFAcademy.org.