COVID-19 Online Learning
We will have a mini-break from “face-to-face” instruction on Monday, March 16th and Tuesday, March 17th. On Wednesday, March 18th - 27th we will transition classes to our remote academic environment.
As a part of our Google Education package we have access to a suite of applications which enable us to efficiently transition to remote learning, with ample preparation. Considering such, the faculty and staff will use March 16th and 17th to prepare lessons for delivery via Google Classroom, Google Meet, and other tools.
All online sessions will use Google Meet and Google Classroom. All students have school accounts that link directly with Google Meet. All meetings are private to in-domain users, while broadcast sessions are publicly available. Additionally, teachers will be able to save their sessions for students who have an excused absence for that particular online session.
FOR MORE DETAILED INFORMATION PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING PDF:
Below is the daily schedule for our distance learning classes.
Check in with individual teachers via Google Meet by using the links below:
- Mr. Papaleonti - A Period (Algebra 2)
- Mr. Papaleonti - E Period (Algebra 2)
- Mr. Papaleonti - B Period (Geometry)
- Mr. Papaleonti - D Period (Geometry)
- Mr. Papaleonti - F Period (Geometry)
- Mr. Keihn ( A- Period)
- Mr. Keihn ( C- Period)
- Mr. Keihn ( E- Period)
- Mr. Keihn ( F-Period)
- Mr.Keihn ( G-Period)
- Ms. Long - B Period (Chemistry)
- Ms Long - C Period (Chemistry)
- Ms Long- D Period (Anatomy & Physiology)
- Ms Long- E Period (Physics)
- Ms Long- G Period (Chemistry)
- Mr. France (A-Period US History)
- Mr. France ( B-Period Economics)
- Mr. France ( C-Period US. History)
- Mr. France (F-Period US.History)
- Mr. France (G Period US History)
If your scholar is having device or email issues please reach out to Mrs. Mosley (click the name).