Support Our Seniors With $5 Dress Down Day Tomorrow 1/24 !
Historic Dates of Interest
- 1828, April 22 - Planning meeting for Saint Frances Academy
- 1828, June 13 - Saint Frances Academy opens
- 1829, July 2 - The Oblate Sisters of Providence were formed
- 1871 - The school building at 501 E. Chase St. opens
- 2001, April 27 - Groundbreaking for new building with gymnasium, classrooms, computer labs, and meeting space.
- 2013, June 3 - Prompted by her cause for sainthood, Mother Lange's relics (remains) were moved from New Cathedral Cemetery in Baltimore City to the Oblate Sisters of Providence Motherhouse in Arbutus, MD.